Sunday, January 17, 2010

Going Green




I've been roped into being a guinea pig for sport science brainiac at the running club. I'm not sure what they are looking for, but it involves me having to drink large quantities of Lucozade before and after a run, and then comparing my pee colour. Now all the equipment needed is provided, the Lucozade powder, a bottle and a splash proof pee chart. It took a few goes to realise that the bottle was for the drink to go in, but I've got the hang of it now. The chart is a sort of litmus test with various shades of yellow to choose from. The darkest being your early morning dew, and I can't help but be tempted to try and reach that goal. The problem I have with the chart is that Emma puts that blue stuff in the loo, and so it turns green. So, I have turned my table green, and the new target is Mild Green Fairy Liquid...which apparently is good for your hands, although probably not your dishes.

No comments: