Thursday, January 20, 2011

Working order

Just to reassure readers that the washing machine is now fully functional and the smell of dirty running gear is slowly beginning to fade in the house. However I fear some of my base layers were left too long without exposure to the old Daz. I get roughly 2 minutes of exercise out of them before they begin to hum. Any solutions for removing offensive smells from clothing would be warmly welcomed by fellow runners.

Looking forward to starting to coach the cross country team again next week. Could this be the year we reclaim the East Lothian Primary Schools trophy? I've already got some of them asking if we can do a couple of laps of the racecourse when we go to York in a few weeks time. I'm up for it as I am trying to stick to my marathon training plan. So far so good, but as the mileage creeps up, the time for each run does too.

No comments: