Friday, March 09, 2007

Wax on wax off!

I feel that I have not really got into the spirit of blogging and posting really useless information on it. Well what could be more interesting than ear wax. When was the last time you checked out your ears? My mum used to say 'look at that muck in your ears'. Have you ever tried it? Well digital cameras open up a whole new world that your eyes have never dared to see...orifices that have never seen the light of day! Emma's had a scratchy ear and so I had a look. At first I though I was looking at a bowl of corn flakes until I realised it was a bowl of wax flakes...well one big flake on its own. Emma is in denial that it is there so I took a photo which just about catches its flakey head. Unfortunately it is still theredespite having tried tweezers, drinking straws (suction factor) and good old crow bars (cotton buds...although I remember asking for a packet of crow bars at Boots on Burnage Lane and the assistant knowing exactly what I meant). There we go, blogging is so interesting isn't it?

No comments: