Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My phone stinks

I had a little mishap with my mobile phone the other day. I got up 1 minute before my phone alarm was due to go off so I took it with me for a pee as it was far too early to work out how to change the settings. There I was in mid flow of early morning dew when I dropped it. Trying to juggle a phone and keep an aim is very difficult, easpecially in the dark. There was a loud PLOP! I looked down just in time for the splash to reach my face...and there was my phone in the loo. Instinctively as if the phone was a drowning child or something I reached in and rescued it. It was a race against time but I knew it was touch and go when the only sound it made was a slow hum as it slipped permanantly into vibration mode in slow motion. Before long the lights faded and the phone was dead....I had a face full of pee and my arm had just been down the toilet full of warm yellow stuff. Anyway 1 day later after being put on the life support machine of my airing cupboard, it's working again. Everything is fine but my ear smells of wee!

No comments: