Monday, September 22, 2008

That's Going to Hurt

The back has not improved, other than it's shifted into my leg and now I have various levels of pain and pins 'n' needles in it. The most painful bit is I have been forced to go and see a physio. Her name is Judith and for £45 I get to drop my trousers and she does a fairly invasive search for what's wrong. Mmm! I'd better take my mums advice as a kid and ensure I have clean undies on. 'If you were to get knocked down by a car and you had dirty underpants on, what would they say' was her motivational talk for our personal hygiene. I can see the paramedics doing all the checks...pulse..(fine)....breathing (fine).....grubby undies (filthy...call for back up and protective clothing)
My aim now is to walk, never mind run. My leg weighs a good few pounds more than my other (or it feels like it does). My application for a blue parking permit is already in the post, as is my bid for a place in the 2012 Para olympics.

No comments: