Monday, August 14, 2006

Haddinton Half Marathon

Both of us are into running and one of the first things we did when we moved here (apart from finding a church) was join the running club. This has led to us both doing far more running than we had ever known and entering the world of competitive races. On saturday I did my 3rd half marathon of the year. I had not not trained much so was expecting a slow time, plus the course was hilly so I had little hope of beating my nemesis of 1 hour 30 mins. To my amazement I got in at 1h30 55seconds. Not a PB but a good run and great course for the scenery. The results can be found at http://www.helprunningclub.org.uk/ TEXT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see your blog Rich - and that you are both running lots. I am doing tons of running here in Aus but my target is to beat 1hr45 - reckon I could have done it at the last half marathon - but I was running with a mate to egg him on!!! Great to read your news. Ivor and I are loving it here.
Sarah (love to the family)