Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Goodbye Christmas

Well it's all over for another year...boo hoo! I hope you all had a great time opening your presents. I really spent a lot on Emma this year and without wanting to show off my generosity here are some of the items I purchased.
Franks X-Ray £96
Franks Lethal injection £75
Trefor £400
Trefor's worming juice and first round of injections £46
Trefor's lice spray £15
Trefor's second round of injections £35

We hosted the festive dinner and somehow ended up with 4 Christmas puddings and 2 stalks of sprouts that were surplus to requirement. All went well and managed to feed 15 of us all at once, although this did involve having to take apart the kitchen table and reassemble it in the living room. It was that or the pool table. However after a few slurps of champers I think Emma's dad would have lost his sprouts down the pockets.

It's great the way Santa buys kids the same sort of presents that mums and dad like. MP3 Players, Fifa 07' for the Playstation, Battleships, Cluedo, giant tin of Celebrations and a dart board in a cabinet to go in the garage. Stuart got a rifle that fires pellets. It's unlikely to have passed any health and safety tests as it is very powerful for a 5 year old. We had great fun shooting Christmas cards and ornaments and when we are better at it we can move on to the big game of Harold and Trefor. Well I must go for now and read the numerous Round Robin's I have been sent. Send us yours if you have one, I think they're great.

No comments: