Friday, December 01, 2006

Thin on top

Hair loss is not something I fear...as long as it looks good. Unfortunately I need my hair cutting and I always know it needs cutting because if it's long then it reveals how thin it is. If ever I needed a wake up call to pay a visit to Sheila's the barbers, then it was the sight of David Gest on 'I used to be a celebrity get me out of here'. Emma was quick to point out the likeness of his failed hair transplant to my thinning mop. Here are some photo's to illustrate my point.






I don't think I can go for the shaved head look though because I would just look like I had escaped from the psychiatric ward because my head is full of odd bumps and scars. My dad used to have a bald patch, but it looked like a chimps bottom so I don't want to go for that. There is only one option and that's to bring back the comb over. But how do you grow your hair long just on one side of your head? I will have to ask Alan Pugmire for some tips.

No comments: