Sunday, January 13, 2008

Gremlins in the house

Over Christmas we took delivery of some new livestock. 3 guniea Pigs and a Rabbit. I don't think they have names yet but they are overrunning the house. The bunny has already chewed through the flex on the reading lamp (sadly it wasn't plugged in). Now the Guniea pigs are running amok in my kitchen. i have given up trying to catch them as they are working as a team against me so I have left them to it. Last seen gnawing away at a chair leg.
Anyway I found a website that might come in useful if things don't improve. Guinea Pig Fans click here

2 comments:

Stuart Meldrum said...

Hi Rich, I've been lurking for a while, finally got around to commenting.

I'd recommend trying those recipes once, but to be honest those little beasties make you work hard for your dinner, rabbit on the other hand is of course delicious!

You might like this photo that I took when I was in Peru...

Taylor said...

Mmm looks tasty! Have you got any culinary tips for labradors?